Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fabric, One of the Love's of My Life

  Hope everyone has had a nice day, enjoying the things you like most. I've been so busy working with fabric most of the day. Seems funny to see empty shelves, but Lori's will be full.
  
  I plan to move all of my sewing "stuff " in, so it will soon be filled again, I've already moved  in a few things. My fabric stash is unbelievable, so many books and patterns. I might even get to use my Accuquilt Go, so much, so little time. :)
   
   I keep looking at new fabric collections... why??? I'm hooked on fabric... how many of us are? I placed a small order, my excuse is I don't want to lose my accounts. :) I have some of it listed on my Crafters Cottage Page on Facebook. Hope to sell some craft items, along with a small amount of fabric and etc.

 This has been a big change for me, I've had a shop and website for so long, but I want to sew and did find time today to sew for a while.

  Funny, how every so often our lives change and we move on to something else, I'm just backtracking to one of my other Love's, Sewing.

  
Be Happy,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment