Friday, April 13, 2012

Star Quilt Blocks on My Mind....

   Have had a busy day, like most everybody else, had Star Quilt Blocks     on my mind, so thought I would write for a few minutes. My favorite Star Block is the Martha Washington Star, but have made several different one's, just don' have pictures. Guess I better get busy and take some. The picture I have for now is a 6" version of a Friendship Star. I have some of them done in Miniature, but need to look for them, with all the moving around... their here somewhere. :) 
           Hope everyone has had a nice dayI'm going to go watch a little TV and crochet or stuff cats. Sounds real exciting, I should be finishing some UFO's... but that may take a few more years.

      
          Never got this finished last night, Have had AJ this morning, as Angie had some errands to run. He likes being outside, am glad it is a nice day. Guess I need to go again and do some other things, hopefully more about Star Blocks later.

         This is a Scrappy Frindship Star Block, hope you like it eas much as I do.

 Have a great rest of the day,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment